Hydrology ● Water Resource Management ● Hydrogeology ● Groundwater Hydrology ● Surface Water Hydrology ● Groundwater Characterization ● Remediation ● Hydrogeologic Modeling ● Water Rights
Our experience in water resources has benefited many clients in planning and permitting new projects as well as understanding the hydrologic impacts and environmental constraints facing existing operations.
Today the market is rapidly changing, and regulatory restrictions and limited resources complicate water resources planning efforts. Norwest’s experts provide hydrology, engineering, modeling and expert testimony services to assist clients with a wide variety of water resource issues. Norwest is widely acknowledged for our expertise in water resource planning for mining and processing sites (including coal, gold, and uranium operations), coalbed methane projects, industrial and manufacturing operations, and unconventional energy project development including oil shale and oil sands.
We believe a significant key to the value we bring is the broad technical and industry experience of Norwest’s senior professionals in all of our projects. Our clients benefit from a senior staff averaging over 25 years of directly-related experience. This allows us to offer efficient, cost-effective and innovative solutions to your water resources challenges.
Our services include:
- Permitting and compliance support
- Database development and management
- Engineering solutions to water quality issues
- Groundwater investigations and modeling
- Environmental compliance monitoring
- Technical support for water disposal
- Legal support for hydrologic and environmental liability issues
- Surface water engineering and water quality evaluation